Thursday, December 6, 2007

Still don't believe Bushism is a cult?

For years I've called Bush's supporters a cult. That's been clear since the 2000 campaign when some Nazi started a fight at Devou Park. Since 2000, I think I've been in 3 physical altercations started by Bush's followers, and my bike has been vandalized too.

That shows you what kind of crazy people Bush has on his side.

Now peep this creepy video:

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=6081

That clip appears to have been filmed in a school auditorium. A woman takes the stage and exhorts the children to praise and "bless" a life-size cardboard cutout of Bush in unison. The woman utters an invocation while the kids raise their hands in lockstep towards the likeness of the hated dictator.

So the adults who worship Bush are brainwashing kids into their cult. Lovely.

I don't know for sure whether this is in a school as it appears, but it wouldn't surprise me, since the Bushists run America's schools. (Even when I went to public schools years before Bush seized power, we were taken to conservative rallies, so think what it must be like now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment