Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bip!

A few of you are already asking why I oppose the current exurban power grab in Campbell County, Kentucky, after I allegedly endorsed some of its backers for public office in the '90s.

Because I didn't endorse them, geniuses - except maybe against other Republicans in their party primary, which I wasn't able to vote in anyway, because I'm not a Republican. And it's not like my recommendations carry much weight among Republicans anyhow.

And I'm not saying these individuals were wrong about absolutely everything their whole lives. I appreciate some of the things they did regarding other issues, because they weren't necessarily right-of-center in those cases like they are this time.

But on this matter? Let me just say this: If you're not from Campbell County and don't know about all the class warfare here, then trust me, you probably don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment