Friday, February 27, 2009

Scholaring obligation fulfilled tomorrow!


Just think! A whole weekend with no stories of right-wing incompetence!

That's because tomorrow morn I'm leaving on my fact-finding mission in the Southeast, and I'll be getting home Sunday night. So I probably won't be able to post here until then. It's not completely out of the question, but it's not likely either.

This satisfies my Roads Scholaring commitment for February. If you want to stretch things, you could say I already fulfilled it by posting photos from the night of February 2, but that was a minor event.

I could have taken the Peace Bike out this past Wednesday, but there are concerns far deeper than the weather which I won't even get into. I could have taken it out today for Commuter Clot, but I don't know if it's not canceled again because of the weather, and I wanted time to get ready for this weekend's trip to Georgia and South Carolina.

In an interview this week, the Peace Bike said, "I can't wait for the Eyewitness Cam to bring back some nice images of the region. Hopefully, potholes like that which plagued the device's attempt to photograph a bridge in Martinsville, Virginia, in December will be avoided."

If this isn't Scholaring, what is?

See ya in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment