Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sore losers think petition can overturn election

I laughed out loud when I saw this!

Did you know that if an election doesn't go your way, you can circulate a petition to remove the winning candidate from office?

You can - according to a crew of right-wing sore losers who have started a Facebook group to that effect.

Their group is called "Petition to Remove the Communist Regime of B. Hussein Obama." I swear I'm not making this up.

Hey, I think the next time I don't like the result of an election, I'll just circulate a petition. That'll show 'em!

What does this Facebook group consist of? Nothing of value. Just the same incoherent, racist rants that fill other right-wing circle jerks these days. One glance at their group, and you can tell they're not exactly Mensa material.

It's nice to know these dumb losers have time to go on Facebook and rant at each other - and display how little they know about how the government works.

No comments:

Post a Comment