Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 8 of POOP

I didn't think POOP would have to still be on the case after 8 weeks, but who was I kidding?

After all this time, Google continues to use my copyrighted material without permission, despite the lawsuit warning - which they never saw, because they don't read their own help forums.

And I'm not the only one who's completely run out of patience with this exact same problem.

Last week, however, I stumbled upon some sort of feedback form, in which I apprised Google of the situation. Apparently, Google doesn't read that either, because they still haven't fixed the trouble.

And now their message removal form is broken completely (instead of them just ignoring removal requests) - so things have managed to get even worse just within the past few days.

Hopefully they'll fix this problem before the local bar association referral service gets back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment