Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Well, I gave you your chance

Well, friends, after the disaster in the 2014 "election", I gave you your chance: Put up or shut up.

I met with some of you, had some meals, and had some intelligent conversation. But in the end, no follow-through.

Now I can honestly say this: You're screwed, and you got what you deserved for sitting on your hands. So screwed. You had a chance, and didn't take advantage of it.

It's just like the people I sued because they wouldn't pay back the money they owed. I gave them many chances to pay it back, and they didn't do it.

Is it my fault? No. Seriously, what are people thinking that they can just do nothing and a problem will magically fix itself?

To be sure, I'm going to be looking at some out-of-town apartment listings over the next few weeks. I want to be around real activists, not posers.