Friday, October 13, 2017

Another gaslighter for the bozo bin

You can disagree with people without trotting out a classist canard.

There's been some discussion today on the Greater Cincinnati Politics page on Facebook about right-wing private schools trying to take over public school boards. Some of the usual suspects chimed in and said private schools are superior - but provided no evidence and didn't even expand on this statement.

I responded that private schools were inferior. I was met with a reply that this notion reflected "unsubstantiated rumors." "Unsubstantiated"??? It's not "unsubstantiated." I experienced it myself.

To deny what happened is gaslighting. And it is truly classist.

As a result, I blocked this commenter on Facebook.

She's actually not from greater Cincinnati. She moved to the area from hundreds of miles away. I'm not sure why the area was getting so many reactionary weirdoes to move in. This would have been a better location for Donald Trump's idiotic wall.

1 comment: