Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Elder Bush accused of sexual assault

Can't believe my high school pretty much endorsed this guy for President. Actually, knowing my high school, I can believe it.

Former so-called President George H.W. Bush has now been accused of sexual assault by actress Heather Lind. Lind, 34, made a post on Instagram saying that the aging Bush groped her during a photo shoot while she was working on a TV show several years ago. After seeing a photo of former Presidents together, Lind wrote that "when I got the chance to meet George H. W. Bush four years ago to promote a historical television show I was working on, he sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo."

Lind said Bush "touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke. And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again. Barbara rolled her eyes as if to say 'not again.' His security guard told me I shouldn't have stood next to him for the photo."

The actress went on to say, "It seems to me a President's power is in his or her capacity to enact positive change, actually help people, and serve as a symbol of our democracy. He relinquished that power when he used it against me and, judging from the comments of those around him, countless other women before me."

Bush hasn't even denied the accusation.

What ever happened to the stories about Bush having an affair from years ago? If a Democrat had done something like that, it would've ended their political career lickety-split.

(Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/heather-lind-accuses-ex-prez-george-hw-bush-of-sexual-assault)

No comments:

Post a Comment