Friday, October 13, 2017

Fash! Aa-aah!

When I was in grade school, one of my classmates' favorite songs was "Flash" by Queen: "Flash! Aa-aah!" (Yet one of my favorites was a Christopher Cross song all because the rhythm of it was hilariously likened to the sound of bubble gum popping, and everyone knows bubble gum is cool.)

It would be nifty if "Weird Al" Yankovic made a parody of "Flash" called "Fash" to poke fun at fascists far and wide. I privately referred to one of my high school classmates as Fash because this student was a fascist (as quite a few were).

A video would also come in handy. I just discovered that some right-wing nutball has been infiltrating local progressive causes for years, and it would be cool to have a video of "Fash" to post on this person's Facebook timeline just to show they're busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment