Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Support me, worry less

I've been forced to write a lot lately about my condition - PTSD - which took 26 years for me to be able to get any help for (because The Media would rather yell about how I should be treated for an eye disorder that doesn't cause me any problems).

Even with the fascist war against disability benefits that I already paid for when I worked at the library for years, you should probably worry less about me than about other working-class Americans. I'll probably be covered regardless - because I'm not getting any younger - but I need your support. This is a cause where we have to be united.

If you like this blog and my other works such as The Last Word and my books, I'm on PayPal. As I write this, this blog has a PayPal button on the upper right. Use it and peep!

No comments:

Post a Comment