Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama wins presidency

Ladies and gentlemen, our long national nightmare is over!

I just got home from my Election Day event, and the elections turned out to be pretty much a rout, didn't they?

It really hasn't even sunken in yet, but there's a lot of different ways you can view this. With the GOP smashed so resoundingly in 2 consecutive cycles, I think this may well be the end of the Republican era that started in 1980.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I think this election might really be the one when things crashed down for the GOP for good. The Republicans so deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. According to Google news, Obama received 7,739,640 more votes than McCain.

    53% Obama
    46% McCain

    I am all for the popular vote so I am always interested in the actual vote of the people.

    ReplyDelete