Saturday, November 15, 2008

Summer saved for me; lives saved for others?

It's taken 19 years to get to this point, but I knew I'd be proven right sooner or later!

The forces of doom have long lamented the fact that I evaded summer school when I was a high school sophomore - an act that forced me to repeat the year. But I knew then I made the right decision.

I later had run-ins at my local university, simply because of the point America was at in its history. Even if I was a year further along than what I was, I still wouldn't have graduated college yet, so no loss there.

So I'd already come out ahead in the long run - but this year's developments have made it more so.

College and my early Last Word notoriety are what indirectly led me to the protests against the Kids Helping Kids cult. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time for one semester when I was in college. I practically had to put life on hold for 12 years after college, but the wheels do move.

I refuse to take full credit for the fact that KHK is shut down, especially since there were protests going back years before I even knew what KHK was. But I wouldn't have even known about the protests of the past year if not for the fact that I was only a junior in college in late 1994.

Who'd have ever thought underachievement could achieve so much?

This ought to silence those who questioned ditching summer school, right? I guess the thought police at my high school would be happier if I had wasted my whole summer, and if KHK hadn't been run out of town and was still able to keep torturing kids around here. I'm sure my school would be happier, for the school allowed KHK to recruit there.

So the joke's on them.

(More info: http://www.isaccorp.org/kidshelpingkids.asp)

2 comments:

  1. And there is much happening in the country and behind the scenes. KHK is only the beginning for us, it is yet another step for others. Overall, things are looking very good for us right now. This is a time to learn and plan.

    Sometimes evil unwittingly creates entities that eventually come back to haunt it. There comes a time when the need to bully the bully has to happen. And it is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have had the backbone or support necessary to engage in protests had I not spent a little time at Northern myself.

    ReplyDelete