Friday, July 30, 2010

Lawn Chair Quarterback: "Meet The News Newt"

'Lawn Chair Quarterback' has a new news anchor: the News Newt!

Now, I don't mean Newt Gingrich. I'm talking about newts - the beautiful animal of the salamander family. I saw a newt in a Cincinnati brownfield when I worked for the Department of the Interior. I love the little critters. Some are poisonous, but I love 'em!

The News Newt is a newt who brings you news. And 'Lawn Chair Quarterback' has now hired him for its news desk:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9qNTxVQoIU

I bet the News Newt's shit stinks from eating all those insects and worms.

1 comment:

  1. If I don't put in a two weeks notice, I get a bad job reference.

    When a business fires someone, they aren't required to offer any notice.

    If I commit a crime, it stays omy record (sometimes even if there is no conviction) leading to difficulties getting another job.

    If a business commits a crime and is found guilty, said business sees no trouble finding employees.

    Maybe we need a labor union across the entire country to insure worker's rights, or at leats fairness to workers.

    There are many more examples about how businesses control worker's lives and hold most of the cards but I simply don't have the time to write them all down.

    Why write this here? Because I am pissed about it, that's why.

    BTW, love the news newt!

    ReplyDelete