Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gag on a turd, Repubs

Republicans in Congress have just defeated a bill to award elderly Social Security recipients an extra $250 next year - after recipients were robbed of their cost-of-living increase 2 years in a row.

The GOP's excuse for defeating this bill? They said the country couldn't afford it.

It could afford a useless war and bailouts to big banks, but it can't afford this?

Congressional Republicans are hereby ordered to stand on the National Mall, disembowel themselves, and swallow their own intestines. They are to fucking do as I say, because I am paying their salaries.

2 comments:

  1. "Congressional Republicans are hereby ordered to stand on the National Mall, disembowel themselves, and swallow their own intestines. They are to fucking do as I say, because I am paying their salaries."


    No, you don't. I do, because unlike you, I pay taxes.

    ReplyDelete