Friday, December 24, 2010

Lawn Chair Quarterback: "It's Beginning To Smell A Lot Like Christmas"

Farts. Bunker blasts. Trouser sneezes. Air biscuits. Letting the frippins out.

Christmasy all!

Every holiday season, people always rip SBD bunkeroos at family gatherings. I'm talking about passing gas here, folks. You know, the funny act.

It's how we celebrate the season. Well, not me personally, since I'm not the one who releases these air muffins. But somebody always does. After all the years - actually decades - that this has been going on, nobody can agree on who it is.

So I need to put on my Sherlock Hemlock hat and figure out who's filling the air with this hilarity. I've narrowed it down to the human members of the family. Dogs can express feelings of joy, but I don't think they realize that bunker blasts are what brings such laughter. Possible, but unlikely.

It can't be somebody on TV either, because it happens even when the TV is off.

Our latest 'LCQ' celebrates the holidays by exploring the phenomenon of Christmastime flatulence:



Happy Holidays from everybody here at the 'Pail! And may all your bunker blasts hover hilariously!

No comments:

Post a Comment