Saturday, November 1, 2008

Two dickheads who deserve to lose!

Lucky me! Two of the Republican asshats who represent my area in Congress - Sen. Mitch McConnell and Rep. Geoff Davis - are up for reelection! And I'm voting against both!

Although I'm not aware of any Green candidates to oppose Dracula Davis and Mitch the Glitch, they each have Democratic opposition, so you know what to do. I don't wish to endorse Bruce Lunsford, but he appears to be McConnell's only opposition. Davis is being challenged by Michael Kelley, but the local media acts like there's not even an election for that seat.

Not like I expect better from our local press, because they've long been in the tank for the GOP. A new poll shows McCain is within a few points of losing Kentucky, yet the media acts like he's running away with the state, so I'm not too impressed with the press's coverage.

Geoff Davis and Mitch McConnell are two absolute bungholes. I never voted for 'em, and I won't. But Jim Bunning is up in 2010, so another opportunity to see a Republican incumbent from Kentucky get his clock cleaned looms in a couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment