Friday, April 24, 2009

Another harassing call the Nazis will deny

Since we're on the topic of utilities' incompetence, this would be a good time for this entry.

Because yesterday existed, it was another day on which a harassing phone call was received. Once again, I recorded it, so you can "enjoy" it:



Incidentally, the time on the answering machine is off by an hour, because I didn't bother to adjust it for Daylight Wasting Time until today when the power went out.

I traced this call to a number with a 513 area code, which is in the Ohio portion of the Cincinnati area.

The Far Right will deny this call ever took place, of course, as they have since 1985. And the phone company and the local police have never been interested in doing anything about it, so we must.

5 comments:

  1. What is it saying? I can't make it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. It starts out with "Umm..." and degenerates into mindless babbling.

    The ones who are doing this need to just be lined up against a wall and shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I got the Umm part but nothing after that.

    Are you sure it's not just some kid who dialed a wrong number? (sounds like a kid)

    That's what I would conclude if I got a message like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering they've been doing the same thing for 25 years, they've had plenty of time to get the number right.

    Someone who was around 25 years ago is by definition no longer a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wrong number. Someone dialed my number last week by mistake. They apologized and seemed sincerely sorry, so I didn't have them shot -- this time.

    ReplyDelete