Wednesday, April 8, 2009

'Sesame Street' explains Madoff scandal ('Sesame Street' Wednesday)

I've had a hard time following the Bernie Madoff scandal, but I haven't paid much attention to it either.

Stuff like that is hard to follow. If it was a scandal about a school stealing money by falsely accusing students of destroying books, I'd have no problem following it. If it was a scandal about the Governor of South Carolina bringing live farm animals into legislative chambers to shit all over the floor, I'd have no problem following it.

But it isn't.

So I have to call in Ernie and Cookie Monster to explain it to me:



It's always amusing how Cookie Monster goes, "Aaahh!" after he devours cookies - similar to the sound we always made at the drinking fountain in school to entertain nearby classrooms.

'Sesame Street' Muppets may be unable to count past 6, but they sure do understand Ponzi schemes!

No comments:

Post a Comment