Thursday, December 17, 2009

Book publication looms

I'm pleased to announce that I'm nearing completion of my second book.

The title of this work is not being revealed until publication, because otherwise, someone'll just steal the title.

My second book is primarily a humor work. And you'll laugh your underpants off at some of the uproarious anecdotes (and pictures) that'll be included therein.

I plan to put the finishing touches on it tonight. On a more serious note, today has been a trying day locally, following the death of the Bengals' Chris Henry, and I don't have the patience to work on this blog much more today.

In fact, the completion of my book has been delayed mightily by my battles with Google over its disrespect of my copyrights (and the ongoing manipulation of its search results).

Right now, I expect my book to be released in January. This is subject to change, so don't go around saying "Tim owes this" and "Tim owes that" if it's not out then.

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for the release, It sounds fantastic. Make sure and let us all know where to pick up a copy when it is released and we'll spread the word!

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete