Monday, December 28, 2009

Mid-South open thread


As I warned you, I'm going on a fact-finding mission this week. I'm leaving tomorrow, and I'll be back Thursday at the earliest. In fact, I might be gone until Saturday!

We're going at least as far as the Mississippi Delta. From there, we're going wherever we feel like going. The leisure class over at Freak Republic does whatever it wants, so I'm going to do whatever I want. Work isn't paying off, so I'm just doing as I please - just to make a point! That's the 2010 Tim for ya!

It's unlikely I'll be able to post here while I'm gone - though I did at least once during my North Carolina trip, so it's not completely out of the question. So keep reading this blog!

Happy New Year, everyone!

In the meantime, consider this an open thread.

1 comment: