Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fact-finding mission #60 looms?

Sixty fact-finding missions in 36 years is not an inordinately high number in this high-tech world where we have such kick-ass inventions as cars.

And - believe it or not - it is conceivable that fact-finding mish #60 may take place in the week between Christmas and New Year's.

I'm not saying it's likely. I'd give it maybe a 50/50 chance. Like the Missouri escapade, it hinges almost entirely on weather and illness.

Possible locations include southern Delaware and northeastern Mississippi.

Fact-finding skeptics believe there's a rule that says I can't go out of town during the last week of the year. That is a myth. This is like their rule that said I was required to blog from a family member's place on election night. After all, I did go out of town during the same week last year. America is ours to discover, and by golly, I'm going to enjoy it - dammit!

In other news, an ish may be in the works following this trip. Better yet, the publication of my second book is still scheduled for January.

1 comment:

  1. The People want you to observe Weird Week eating assorted snacks at Bandit World Headquarters and practicing Halo. You can go on a fact-finding mission any time but Weird Week.

    ReplyDelete