Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want, I want... ('Sesame Street' Wednesday)

Usually, this feature includes a classic 'Sesame Street' sketch, but once again, I'm regaling you with one that I'd love to see again but can't find.

In the late '70s, an episode of the ol' Ses featured a storyline in which Luis thought Maria had burglarized the Fix-It Shop. Or maybe it was the other way around - except why would Luis break into his own place? All I remember is that there was an apparent burglary at the Fix-It Shop, and one of the characters blamed the other.

Following the repeated home invasions on my block, I'd love to see that sketch again! The look on Luis's face when he thought he'd been robbed must have been priceless!

Has anyone suspected Ernie might be behind all these break-ins? He seems to have a lot of money to buy strange things. It's probably not Grover, because he holds so many jobs that he fails at that he doesn't have time to break into the Fix-It Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment