Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Tim forms

The Kentucky legislature has truly spread the stupid on thick this week - but the 2017 Tim is here to not merely challenge it, but defy it.

No real Kentuckian is happy about lawmakers' agenda. But I may be less disappointed than any other normal person, because at least they've brung it to me instead of confining it to some distant territory where I won't get the chance to fight it. I'll cork open the bevs and bask in the fact that when Kentucky collapses, I'm not the one who is going to have to explain theirselves.

I have much more confidence now than any time in decades. I will call people out - and not just on this blog. That's the 2017 Tim.

Try me. I'm not just asking questions anymore. I'm demanding answers. If you've talked to me at length in person in recent days, you'll know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment