Tuesday, February 21, 2017

It's not for you, revisited

I shouldn't even have to tell people this, but I must.

Tomorrow isn't guaranteed to anyone. So this is something else I've discussed with a friend - lest the need arises. If I die, my cellphone is to be turned off. Calls are not to be answered. The phone is not to be rummaged through for photos or anything else. My contact list is not to be viewed or used. Odds are that any individuals on my contact list will know I'm dead shortly after it happens anyway. They don't need to be called.

It's a shame I have to tell people this, but I don't trust anyone. People going through my mail or my cellphone scares the living dickens out of me, because some things are simply private. They're not intended for public consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment