Thursday, February 23, 2017

Trump tried pressuring FBI to lie

Folks, Donald Trump could really be in trouble this time. This is worse than Watergate, by far.

It seems the Trump regime wanted the FBI to lie about communications between Trump associates and Russian officials. During the election campaign, Trump aides were in touch with Russia.

But the FBI refused Trump's request to suppress the stories.

How does Trump escape real trouble for this? I just don't understand how he can.

(Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/fbi-refused-white-house-request-to-knock-down-recent-trump-russia-stories)

1 comment:

  1. I have just had TWO facebook accounts yanked in the past TWO days!!

    They're out for blood..

    If I get a new one, I THINK it will be my seventh..

    ReplyDelete