Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Obama assassination plot suspected

There's weirdoes, and then there's weirdoes.

At least 4 people are now under arrest in the Denver area over a possible plot to assassinate Obama during his convention acceptance speech.

One of the suspects reportedly said the group was going to shoot the candidate "from a high vantage point" with a rifle. The apparent plot is now under investigation by various federal agencies.

See what I mean when I talk about dangerous right-wing terrorists? If the suspects were indeed potential assassins, then these are the type of individuals everyone needs to keep an eye on - not bloggers who call Rick Santorum a "poopyhead."

(Source: http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/assisination.plot.obama.2.802827.html)

1 comment:

  1. As much as I support Obama and plan on voting for him, I don't find it surprising at all that this happened. Just an hour before the report aired on television I told my father something along the lines of "I he doesn't end up getting assassinated." and what happens?

    Obama is going to have to start traveling in his own Bama-mobile.

    ReplyDelete