Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin??? Really??? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hey John McCain, you're hilarious, you know that?

Time magazine reported a week ago that Mitt "The Shit" Romney was McCain's running mate. I believed this to be true, but this has turned out to be like in 2004 when the New York Post prematurely reported that John Kerry had selected Dick Gephardt. I run a fast-add blog, and I didn't want to sit on the laughable news of the Romney pick, so I reported what Time reported.

It's a death-defying life I lead, I'll take my chances.

But in reality, McCain has now picked Sarah Palin - SARAH PALIN, for crying out loud! - as his running mate.

If you thought Romney was funny, you'll think that selecting Palin - the right-wing Alaska governor and former sportscaster - is downright hilarious!

Palin, 44, is awash in scandal herself. She's been the target of an investigation by the Alaska Legislature over her firing of the state's Commissioner of Public Safety - a firing that the commissioner claimed was because of his refusal to interfere with the disciplinary proceedings of a state trooper who was in a divorce battle with Palin's sister.

Not only did McCain probably just lose the election (though he still does have a sliver of a chance). I think this choice may have destroyed the Republican Party for years to come. I can't imagine anyone taking the Republican ticket seriously now.

1 comment:

  1. I dislike Romney so much that this makes me feel a little better about the election. It won't change my vote, but Romney has his hands dirty in the child-torture racket....so Palin is a better choice in my opinion. If McCaon wins, I won't feel so bad.

    I have never heard of this woman. This is definitely a genius move by the McCain camp. Siphoning off women voters and easing tensions about his age. Romney would have hurt McCain and he knew that. This is one hell of a diverse election year, a lot is at stake.

    I have admired McCain for almost a decade and had planned to vote for him if he ever ran for president. Now that the time is here, I realize that the republican party has "screwed the pooch", so to speak, and what Bush has done has crippled our nation. Sorry, but if McCain is spouting the same rhetoric, I just can't vote for him. It's a shame.

    It's not easy being a swing-voter, you actually have to think.

    ReplyDelete