Monday, August 18, 2008

Why I think Biden will be Obama's running mate

You know why that is?

Because the media has taken it upon itself to narrow the field down to 3 people - Joe Biden, Tim Kaine, and Evan Bayh. The Obama campaign is revealing Obama's running mate to folks who signed up for his e-mail list first, and they will be receiving text messages and e-mails about the choice when it happens. (I signed up just so I'd receive the e-mail, even though I'm a Green.)

Bayh and Kaine would be such devastatingly bad choices that a lot of rectum emptying would occur among frustrated recipients of such a message. I don't think the campaign wants America's sewage handling systems stressed, so something tells me the choice will be Biden.

1 comment:

  1. I'd vote for Obama without hesitation if he nominated Tim Brown for VP.

    ReplyDelete