Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rolling out the unwelcome mat

I'm saying it now, in case the brownshirts are already planning for their 2012 convention.

The Republicans ought not even think about holding their next convention in the Cincinnati area. They are not welcome here. I live in the area, and I say so. Republicans are only a small minority of registered voters in the area (even if you include most suburbs), and as voters, we all say so.

Our territory, our rules. Not the GOPstapo's territory, not their rules.

If they decide to hold it here anyway, and if I'm in town and am in reasonably good condition, I will be among those protesting. I will. That is a 100% ironclad guarantee!

After the way they've acted in Minneapolis, New York, and Philadelphia, they are not welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment