Friday, August 22, 2008

Mitt Romney??? Really???

According to Time magazine, McCain has settled on right-wing former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney as his running mate.

Something tells me McCain just lost the election right there. Mitt "The Shit" Romney is bugfuck crazy. And that's putting it mildly.

Right about now, McCain's opponents (major party and third party alike) are probably saying, "Bring it on!" From Romney's record of incompetence as governor, it damn sure ain't gonna help the GOP win Massachusetts.

(Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/29/mitt-romney-mccains-vice_n_115647.html)

2 comments:

  1. Ok,

    That's it......

    I will no longer consider myself a Republican until the Republican party becomes un-corrupt. I am changing my registration status to any other party at this point.

    This is just ridiculous. Romney SUPPORTS CHILD TORTURE. Romney is a big businessman who was born into money who isn't in touch with the real world. Remember the 50 million of his own money he put into his campaign while Clintonite got jumped all over for her 5 million?

    Well there goes all the moderate votes McCain was going to get, although they were dwindling anyway since his gravitating toward Bush-regime by pandering to the fascists. And with Karl Rove whispering in the ears of McCain's advisors, you can bet this party is doing every underhanded thing they can to stay in power.

    I seriously doubt McCain will win the election if this is true. My grandmother votes a straight republican ticket but said she would not vote for a Mormon. Older people are set in their ways. I guess my grandmother will stay home on election day now.

    Now I have to vote for Obama. I can't let Romney and his child torture policies into the white house now can I? Maybe this is all a trick to get Obama elected. I have long believed that the reps and the dems have been conspiring to hold complete power amongst the elite. I can name several bad moves McCain has made recently that have set him back and he didn't used to pander to the extreme right wing.

    I really used to like McCain, what has our political system done to him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. McCain is the right man to be president ... in 2000.

    Not now. You must request a write-in ballot and write in Tim Brown for president.

    http://www.timbrown2008.com/

    ReplyDelete