Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How the idiots at my high school acted

I found a video on YouTube that shows somebody who behaves exactly the way some of the spoiled brats at my high school did. (I'm talking about the suburban private school I attended - not the inner-city public school I went to later.)



(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JvtlB_NzI8)

Sadly, I think this video is actually real - not staged.

I think it's real because I remember the kids at my high school acting this way. Somebody else said it was just part of a series of ads for Domino's Pizza, but I don't see the connection.

Supposedly, the spoiled brat in this video later sold this car for only $9.99 because it was the wrong color.

If my parents had given me an old Edsel that was any color of the rainbow, I'd be happy. (Hell, when I was that age, I had to WORK for everything!) But this spoiled crybaby throws a fit over a brand new car!

That's a future Tea Party activist right there.

If she wants a blue car so badly, maybe she should be forced to buy my parents' old Horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment