Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why I'm rooting for Tiger Woods

I almost never get worked up about sports anymore - but now I'm making an exception.

In fact, I might even suspend my Scott Brown-induced boycott of commercial TV just for this.

I'm told that the Masters tournament finishes up tomorrow (Sunday) - and I'm rooting for Tiger Woods. Why? Because newsman Brit Hume hates his guts.

Why does Brit Humanoid hate Tiger Woods? Hume hates Woods because Woods is Buddhist, and Hume hates adherents of any religion he disagrees with.

Of course, I'm talking about the same scowling, arrogant Brit Hume who gloated about a terrorist attack that took place several years ago, because he said it would be a good time to invest in the stock market. Hume didn't give a damn about all the people who got killed. He cared only about his money.

Yet he had the nerve to attack Tiger Woods - the man who donated $3,000,000 of his golf earnings to earthquake victims in Haiti.

Remember a few months ago when Hume demanded that Woods convert? That should have earned Hume another Conservative Fool Of The Day entry right there.

Brit, I can't stand you. Ever since the early days of Fox News Channel when I saw Hume applying his smug affect to his biased reportage, I haven't been able to tolerate him without a barf bag in the room.

Hopefully, Tiger Woods will humiliate right-wing talking heads like Brit Humanoid tomorrow.