Friday, April 9, 2010

Tea tyrants coming to Covington

"I read it in the Enquirer...The Cincinnati Enquirer..."

I can't count on the Enquirer for very much, but I can surely depend on it to tell me when there's a sore loser Tea Party coming up for me to humiliate.

Next Thursday - tax day, you see - the crybabies are holding what they call a Tax Relief Rally at 3 PM in Covington, Kentucky. These spoiled whiners will meet at Goebel Park and march to the IRS building.

The last thing I want to hear these losers talk about is taxes. They're the ones who have advocated an outrageously high national sales tax at previous rallies. And the last place I want to see them desecrate is a park named for a Kentucky governor whose goals were vastly different from those of the current Tea Parties.

I can't promise I'll be on hand to monitor the upcoming Covington event, because their most recent Cincinnati appearance that I saw was so lifeless. On the other hand, I wouldn't be doing my job if I took my eye off of these boring entitlement monarchs for too long.

I'm also painfully cognizant of the fact that authorities in Kenton County are considerably less tolerant of dissent than in many other jurisdictions. I know this firsthand after what happened at the Bush rally 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment