Friday, August 8, 2008

Open thread time!


I figure you're entitled to see the "Just think..." banner at least once a year, and that I'm also entitled to a day off at such an interval, but anyway...

Tonight I'm going to the Bellevue Vets Carnival, and tomorrow I have to spend most of the day working on a family chore I promised to do. So I probably won't be able to do many entries here until Sunday. I may be able to do a few entries from a family member's house, but that's not a guarantee.

So just think! You might get a whole day without having to hear about any new conservative foibles! Isn't that refreshing?

In light of that news, consider this an open thread.

2 comments:

  1. I bet Fred Flintstone's shit stinks from eating all those Brontosaurus Burgers..

    Oops, wrong web page..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would bet that it doesn't.

    I would bet that Fred Flintstone's shit does not stink at all, for Brontosaurus Burgers are not real. Nor is Fred Flintstone. Therefore one must conclude that Fred Flintstone's shit is not real. Because it is not real, it does not stink.

    ReplyDelete