Sunday, May 27, 2012

Idiot steals sign, gets caught

I've mentioned a couple times before that there's a moron on the loose who has publicly stalked Occupy Cincinnati in a serial manner. And today he struck again in a big way.

The Occupy fam was down at Piatt Park again today, and not long after I got there, I noticed our serial stalker stealing our "WE ARE THE 99%" sign from in front of the James Garfield statue.

He walked south on Vine Street, so 3 of us chased him down. We grabbed the sign back from him, and he grunted something about signs not being allowed in the park. (Ooh, an Allowed Cloud!)

This reminds me of a similar occurrence during one of the protests I participated in against the far-right Pathway Family Center cult back in 2008. During that event, a PFC employee stole one of our signs we were displaying. This prompted the gent who made the sign to declare, "My sign didn't do drugs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment