Thursday, September 13, 2007

A great article about my home state!

There's a great article in The Nation about the growing populism and antiwar views of Kentucky voters that threaten to topple Mitch "The Glitch" McConnell in next year's election:

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20071001/moser

I've waited since I was a teenager to see McConnell lose, and it might finally happen! Man, that would be so funny if Mr. Elbow Care (that's another inside joke) lost!

I guarantee you though that Bush and the Iraq War never were popular in Kentucky to begin with, a fact that I'm a firsthand witness to. (I'm also pretty sure Bush lost my municipality twice, even though he won the suburbs.) Also from the article it appears there's another out-of-control cop who ought to be sued (like the ones I had to deal with in the 2000 campaign).

No comments:

Post a Comment