Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fact-finding mission looms


Just think! I'm going on vacation for the rest of the week in the South Central U.S. and A., so there will likely be no more entries here about the ravages of conservatism until Saturday (despite it being one of the more conservative regions of the country). Because part of my job is to regale and inform you with incisive populist commentary, I'll try to write up some stuff on paper while I'm away and post it when I get home.

So it's open thread time again. I know this is practically a brand new blog, but I'm expecting some action in the comments section here by the time I arrive home! Otherwise I'll eat my hat. (And who needs such a sight?)

3 comments:

  1. To avoid the imminent hat eating, I want to know what people think of the "anti-Corporate Personhood Amendment"?

    This was proposed as part of the Bill of Rights and is STILL awaiting ratification by the necessary number of states...Last I heard it was very very close to passage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there were no conservatives, you wouldn't have anything to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much familiar with this proposed amendment, so I have no opinion for or against it.

    But, corporations are mearly groups of people.

    ReplyDelete