Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No apology from me

Like the big babies they are, conservatives (actually one right-wing blog in particular that nobody reads) actually want an apology from progressive blogs for daring to speculate that the Randi Rhodes incident might have been a politically motivated assault.

Well, I have 2 words for them: Fuck you.

A lot of folks would just apologize. I won't. If conservatives don't want people to think they're behind political attacks, they never should have issued so many violent or other menacing attacks in recent years. (Read about Larry Northern, Steven Soper, Christopher Doyle, June Griffin, Barbara Cubin, Texas politician Rick Green...) I will never - I repeat, never - apologize.

Those who think I should apologize can kiss my ass. I'm one progressive activist who stands up for themselves, because I know from life experience not to back down.

If the Democratic leadership had this attitude, the Democrats would have taken back Congress in 1996, not 2006.

3 comments:

  1. You really took a beating today, Friend. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you and the conservative critics leave you alone. It wasn't right what they did to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take a beating. My side won.

    If Reid and Pelosi did just half of what was accomplished here today, the next election would be pretty much nothing but a formality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lipwid did you read the stuff 'Philip Marlow' posted??

    Almost every one of his postings and sayings was just a link to a Michelle Malkin rant....not exactly the sign of a winner.

    ReplyDelete