Monday, July 21, 2008

Meet the Eyewitness Cam; 8 nighttime Action Cam photos posted

Like the pinnacle of populism that I am, one of my fave hobbies is something called Roads Scholaring - the practice of visiting and exploring roads just because they're roads. Now, in the digital era, photography is inexpensive, so now this pastime usually involves photographing roads or strange features.

The Action Cam has served me spiffily for 5 years. We all love the Action Cam. Recently the battery cover broke, but it'll still work if you have it taped up very, very tightly. (Wow! An electronic device from this decade that lasted 5 whole years! Better call Guinness!)

Now the Action Cam is being retired in favor of the Eyewitness Cam. Don't ask me how I procured the Eyewitness Cam. All I know is that it's here, and it's eager to get to work.

I guess the people weren't joking when they said they wanted me to keep taking Roads Scholaring photos. The Eyewitness Cam wants to serve you, so that it shall do.

In the meantime, I still owe the people 8 photos from the now-retired Action Cam. These photos followed our successful but haunting July 14 protest against the teen torture racket.

So check it out (like a library book):

http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/lastword/roadpics/cinnight08.html

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, that old camera took night pictures much better than mine did.

    I can't wait to meet the Eyewitness Cam!

    ReplyDelete