Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OK, the gauntlet is thrown!

Alright, I told you I'd get to work on cracking down on this Nazism this summer, and in a few days I think I'll be ready to finally start.

Since 1985, I've gotten more nearly identical harassing phone calls than I can even count. Some asshole at school in 6th grade started it, and he recruited his pals to do the same thing, and they got their friends involved - and they still haven't gotten over it. These losers are 35 and haven't gotten over grade school yet.

I've traced a lot of the calls, and most of them are from people still in this area, but for the life of me, I don't recognize the names their phone numbers are listed under. For the past couple months until today, I hardly got any harassing calls - the fewest I've received in years. I thought it was probably because I started including photos of their houses or businesses in my road photo collection, but now the problem has whinnied back with a vengeance, as I've gotten 3 calls like this just today.

I was rousted out of bed this morning by a call that's been traced to an address on Uhl Road in Cold Spring, Kentucky. I got another call later that I couldn't trace to a name or address, but I have the number. Then, about a half-hour ago, I got a hang-up call that I couldn't trace at all.

I was getting a bunch of calls like the third one a few months ago, and I suspected it was somebody from the behavior modification industry trying to retaliate against me for the protests I've been participating in. That doesn't make it any less harassing than the other calls.

I actually have one or two recent calls on tape, so maybe I'll post the audio for them on YouTube (if I can find a snappy video to go along with them).

I will be notifying the police about these calls, and if they don't do anything about it, I may picket city hall or the courthouse. They did nothing about the calls the times I notified them a while back, so it looks like I may need to invest in some posterboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment