Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dracula Davis's opponent speaks

Geoff "Dracula" Davis, a Republican, has been the congressmoron from my district (Kentucky's 4th District) for 4 years. In case you've never seen Davis on teevee, then trust me, he's a nasty, nasty, nasty little man.

Someone just sent me links to a televised interview with Michael Kelley, M.D., who is running for Congress as Davis's Democratic opponent. Of course, I'm a registered Green and an uncompromising economic populist, but I think it's important to hear what Democrat Kelley has to say (especially because Geoff Davis keeps hogging the spotlight).

Part 1:



Part 2:



Parts 3 and 4:



This could be the year the Drac Davis dirigible finally runs out of bunk gas.

2 comments:

  1. Video 1 failed for me. The direct link is:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=bTgbllWeBSw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff Davis is a douche-bag. I have written to him on several occasions about concerns and have never received a valid response. His voting record is atrocious and I have seen no evidence that he cares about his constituents. I will be using my vote to oust him and this guy on the videos already sounds like a better choice. Of course, a can of spam would also make a better choice than the blood sucker.

    ReplyDelete