Saturday, December 20, 2008

Don't vote Romney...Map out Bromley!

Damn! The Far Right must be hating me right about now!

But the 'Pail doesn't keep me because I'm handsome. It keeps me because I give the Far Right shitfits. And that I'm doing again, for the second time in as many days with my bike map project.

To rub in the fact that Mitt Romney was defeated in his presidential efforts, I've decided to post a bicycling map of Bromley, Kentucky - as 'Bromley' nearly rhymes with 'Romney'. This is the sixth map in my series.

It includes part of Bromley-Crescent Springs Road - the thoroughfare where a driver of an SUV intentionally plowed me down back in 2001. I got Bromley done early because it's a fairly small burg and didn't take much time.

So peep and weep:

http://bunkerblast.info/maps

No comments:

Post a Comment