Thursday, December 25, 2008

Slow days loom!

Enjoy your holidays, because this blog is going to be slooooow until New Year's!

For one thing, I just removed the old computer desk. The desk was even closer to caving in than I thought, but it looks like I'll be able to salvage a shelf that was attached to the desk. The desk was only 8 years old, but they don't make things like they used to, as you know.

Until the new desk is hauled in, my work station is scattered about the floor, which makes putting together material for this blog all the more frustrating.

Also, next week my annual fact-finding mission looms. It's scheduled for December 28 to 30, and I've been planning it for weeks. This time I plan to go to North Carolina and Virginia, and I probably won't have access to a computer for 3 days.

It used to be that I didn't announce fact-finding missions ahead of time, for security reasons, but now I figure it can't do much harm.

The only fact I've found so far today is there are some slooooow days ahead for the 'Pail.

No comments:

Post a Comment