Sunday, December 14, 2008

Who should the Obama administration prosecute first?

Well, folks, our first weekly poll has closed, and it was a doubleheader.

The first question was whether Harry Reid should resign as Senate Majority Leader. You voted 15 to 1 to oust him.

The second question was whether the same fate should befall Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker. This referendum was unanimous: Pelosi lost 14 to 0.

This week, I've got a new poll: Which right-wing criminal should the incoming Obama administration prosecute first? This poll gives you 7 options: John Ashcroft, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, Alberto Gonzales, Michael Mukasey, and Donald Rumsfeld.

I can lay out the case to prosecute each of these 7 men, but I'm sure I've done so with many of them already. I was tempted to add Phil Gramm to the list, but I wanted to keep things simple.

'Pail our poll, will ya?

1 comment:

  1. 1st. Cheney
    2nd. Rumsfeld
    3rd. Gonzales
    4th. Bush
    5th. Mukasey

    I don't know enough about Gingrich or Ashcroft. The rest of these bozos have supported torture. If they're so for it, I suggest it be done to them and then ask them if it's still ok afterwards.

    ReplyDelete