Thursday, December 18, 2008

My crowning achievement in mappery!

Damn, the right-wingers are gonna be mad!

I finally completed my bicycling map of Bellevue, Kentucky - making it the fifth in this series to be completed. Bellevue isn't like one of these microtowns that I'd already finished; it's a sizeable community, and mapping it required a lot of hard work.

To make the Far Right doubly mad, you may notice routes marked with a blue marker. These are bike routes that I've designated. Much as Rand McNally created the U.S. numbered highway system in the 1920s for their road atlas, I've devised a system of local bike routes for these maps.

The Bushists just absolutely hate it! They cannot stand it!

To see the 5 maps I've made, point your pooper here:

http://bunkerblast.info/maps

No comments:

Post a Comment