Sunday, November 1, 2009

Never trust the Tea Parties

Never trust the filmy morons behind the ongoing Tea Party movement.

I never did, and this story shows why.

Just now, the head of the Cincinnati chapter of the BTPers posted a comment on one of my entries about the Tea Parties last month. He accuses me of deleting his earlier comment on another entry. "Hmm... looks like my comment disappeared," he complains.

You can read his complaint here:

http://onlinelunchpail.blogspot.com/2009/10/btpers-duck-and-run-cloud-of-sawdust.html

Guess what? Despite what he claims, I never deleted his original comment. In fact, it's still up as I write this, and you can find it here:

http://onlinelunchpail.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-surround-them.html

Making false accusations of deleting posts is what the BTPers have stooped too? Kind of reminds you of the old Internet flamewars of yesteryear, doesn't it?

If I erased his post, why is it still up? Because I never erased it! The Tea Partiers have nothing to go on, so they just make up shit.

And you wonder why I say they're not to be trusted? This shows the type of dirty tricks they engage in - and I'm on to them.

For the record, I have no interest in participating in a "bloggers' roundtable" organized by these liars - in which they'll be the ones controlling the flow of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment