Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moron posts racist sign attacking Obama

If anyone at all challenges GOP dominance, no matter how timidly, Republicans just go bugfuck ballistic.

It's happened yet again, this time in Barefoot Bay, Florida. Some right-wing clod posted a handmade sign in his front yard saying, "OBAMA HALF-BREED MUSLIN."

What the fuck is a "Muslin"? I have no idea what a "Muslin" is. I know what a Muslim is, but Obama is a member of the United Church of Christ and is not a Muslim.

The maniac who posted the sign threatened, "If I see anybody touching that sign, I got a club sitting right over there." Touch touch touch touch touch!

He also cried, "Look what he's doing to Palin!" Is that the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHmbulance I hear?

Oh well. Another day, another illiterate Republican't.

This man must know the doofus who sent me that e-mail calling me an "unpatriotic patriotic bubble blower."

What's even funnier is that the man in this story looks like Mr. Hooper from 'Sesame Street', only with a much more belligerent demeanor. (Watch the video and find out.)

(Source: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/10/obama_sign_in_yard_stirs_up_neighbors.html)

1 comment: