Saturday, September 27, 2008

Obama outdoes McCain in debate

I was out last night at another protest, so I watched last night's presidential debate online first thing this morning.

To be sure, there were some missed opportunities, but there's no doubt Obama won that debate. McCain lost when he baited Obama with the "liberal" tag, which was as predictable as Bush soiling his pants.

Even a CNN poll shows that viewers believed in a landslide that Obama won the forum.

Also, has anyone noticed something about McCain? If you shut your eyes and listen to McCain's voice, you'll notice that his voice sounds almost exactly like Ronald Reagan! (Some have said Al Gore attempted to look like Reagan during one of the 2000 debates, but it's unlikely that this resemblance was intentional.)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, McCain sounded an awful lot like Ronnie! I am glad you noticed this too, I thought so when I heard a little of it at a local Cincinnati restaurant on Friday night. How did they manage to mix the audio or train McCain to sound like that. I never noticed him sounding like that before Friday night.

    ReplyDelete