Thursday, September 25, 2008

Watch for falling programmy propaganda

This sounds like something from the Sue-Sue files. (Some of those who have protested with me against the teen confinement racket will know what I mean.)

It appears as if some of the hacks who represent the teen torture industry have been trying to abuse this blog to gain business. They must think I'm a fool if they think I won't detect it, because I have detected it.

I checked the ads on one of the sites that was linked by one of the stories here, and I notice "the industry" has been trying to exploit our causes and distort them for their own greed-driven ends. My policy is, sites that knowingly carry such ads are blackballed here - retroactively.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened to this blog. The work-for-less cult pulled a similar stunt a year ago. I'm sure it won't be the last.

Be wary of these con artists. I'm glad I caught this fraud before probably any damage could be done by it. Forgive me for not detecting it yesterday. I try to screen links with a fine-toothed comb, but occasionally someone pulls a fast one.

No comments:

Post a Comment