Sunday, August 10, 2008

List of things the Taliban hates

While we're on the subject of people being judged by those who misuse the Bible to attack them, here's a list of things that the programmies threatened eternal damnation for when I was a teenager:

• music videos ("I'll show you the memo that says, 'No, no, no!'")
• Dungeons & Dragons
• sweatpants
• Motley Crue
• 'American Gladiators'
• 'The Simpsons'
• whispering

I know there's more, but this is enough to acquaint you with the programmies' control freak ways.

I guess after almost 20 years, they've moved from "the industry" to the media and the wingnutosphere.

That said, I think it would be nifty if some of us put up a website - even a blog - listing the many passions that supposedly damned us victims of the teen torture racket to the fiery pits of the level 1 (or lower) that awaits us in the afterlife.

1 comment: